UPDATED MAY 4, 2020 Earthworks Landscaping and COVID-19
As of May 4, 2020 in accordance with the Premier’s direction we have re-opened all landscaping services.
We’re doing our part to keep our staff, clients and community safe by working safely with physical distancing and PPE.
If you have a landscaping project you would like to discuss, please give us a call at 905.638.0790 or email email@example.com.
Please note that our physical office is still closed as administrative staff continue to work at home.
Stay safe & #TakePrideOutside
APRIL 4, 2020
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe & healthy.
Earthworks Landscaping has been providing a variety of landscaping services in the Burlington & Oakville area for over 15 years. During this uncertain period, we have had to curtail our services to keep our community safe. We will not be starting new landscape construction projects at this time, however we will continue to provide quotes for future landscape construction work.
Note these are contact-less quotes, we will discuss your requirements via the phone and although we may require access to your property to take photos & measurements, we will not come in to contact with you.
We are still performing the following essential services:
- Residential and commercial lawn maintenance
- Pool openings
- Repair & Maintenance Work – tree removals, replacement of damaged or rotting decks and steps, fence damage, repair of any potential outdoor hazards
Our COVID-19 Policy
We want to protect our employees, clients and community to the best of our ability. To this end, we have implemented the following policies:
- Frequent hand-washing & disinfecting of regularly touched surfaces including: door handles, phones, vehicles, tools
- Use of gloves & face protection where possible
- Only 1 employee per vehicle
- Employees are not to interact with customers unless unavoidable
- Employees must maintain a 2m distance from everyone
- Employees who display any symptoms of illness are asked not to come to work until cleared by Public Health
- You may also request that we email you our full Employee Policy.
We hope you will work with us to maintain the safety of our employees & community.
Bert & Jennifer Hoytema
For quotes or inquiries on new projects, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.638.0790