Here at Earthworks Landscaping, we offer the best pool installation services in Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, and Milton, Ontario. Our mission is to offer you a beautiful backyard oasis you’ll love for years to come. In addition to our top-rated pool installation, we offer pool maintenance services. Let us keep your pool clean, sparkling and swim-ready all season. Call or book online for a free pool consultation today.
Pool Closing Services
As the weather gets colder come fall here in Ontario, you’ll need your pool properly winterized in order to prevent damage, keep your water healthy and prevent mold growth, and help prevent stains and scaling. Our team at Earthworks Landscaping offers pool closing services, so your pool will weather the winter swimmingly. Some of our pool closing services are:
- Lowering your pool to the proper level for the winter
- Winterizing your plumbing, heater, and equipment
- Clearing the filter, pumps, heater, and pipes of water
- Plugging all pipes with winterizing plugs
- Adding winterizing chemicals (where purchased)
Note that all pool closing services require pre-payment. You will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions on completion of the form below.
Pool Opening Services
When the days lengthen and become warmer, you are ready to re-open your pool. Let us get your pool swim-ready for the season. This one-time pool service covers everything that will be required to get your pool back up and running. This service includes:
- Topping off the water level
- Skimming the pool for dirt and debris
- Testing the water and adding in the appropriate amount of chemicals
- Restarting your pool’s heater and pump
- Rinsing your pool’s winter cover
- Removing winterizing plugs
Note that all pool opening services require pre-payment. You will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions on completion of the form below.
Pool equipment does break, and it’s important to have a trusted team on your side when it does. The team at Earthworks Landscaping offers the best pool repairs. We can come to your Ontario home and troubleshoot. Once we’ve discovered the source of the problem, we’ll offer a solution and get your pool up and running again in no time. Call today.