When the temperature gets warmer and spring is in the air, it’s time to re-open your pool. Let earthworks landscaping get your pool swim-ready for the season. This one-time pool service covers everything that will be required to get your pool back up and running. This service includes:
- Remove winter plugs and install eyeballs
- Check system for leaks
- Check & start up pool equipment – pump, filter, chemical feeder, pool light, heater.
- Prime pump and start pool circulating
- Add start up chemicals (Chemicals are not included in base price)
- NOTE: Client must fill pool to ½ way mark of skimmer before we arrive.
Note that all pool opening services require pre-payment. You will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions on completion of the form below.