Front Entrance Landscaping
Durably Designed Driveways.
Stone driveways, walkways and steps add style, durability and curb appeal to your home.
Why Choose Interlock for Your Driveway?
- Interlocking stone is warrantied against breaking or cracking.
- It will endure the harshest weather conditions.
- More strength than poured concrete or asphalt.
- Huge selection of designs, textures, colours and sizes.
If a complete interlock or natural stone driveway isn’t in your budget, interlocking brick driveway borders on an asphalt driveway give your property curb appeal by adding visual interest and a high-end look on a reasonable budget. Pick complimentary colours and textures to highlight your driveway.
There are 3 steps to installing driveway borders with new asphalt.
First, removal of your existing driveway, surface leveling and installation of base. Next, laying of the interlocking stone borders. Any width can work, but 1 or 2 foot borders are the most common. Finally, pouring of the asphalt and after a few days to set your driveway is ready to go.
Create Curb Appeal with an Interlock Walkway
There are many reasons interlocking stone is a popular choice for front walkways.
- Interlock creates a low-maintenance, non-skid, non-slip surface.
- It withstands shoveling and de-icing products.
- Interlock walkways are a solid investment, adding value to your home.
- It’s also an environmentally friendly choice as rain water naturally filters down.
Whether you are considering a new or interlock brick or natural stone (flagstone) driveway or walkway or stone borders on an asphalt driveway earthworks landscaping will work with you to create a design that fits your needs and budget.
Trusted Burlington & Oakville area interlock installers for over 15 years, earthworks landscaping can help you choose the right product and design to give you the low-maintenance landscape you desire. Give us a call at 905.638.0790 or book a project consultation online.