Outdoor Kitchen & Room Construction
Outdoor Kitchen Installation in Burlington & Oakville
Transform your back yard into an entertaining oasis with a stylish and functional outdoor kitchen. There are many great reasons to invest in a backyard kitchen.
Why Build an Outdoor Kitchen?
- They are great for re-sale. Because everyone cooks, this feature is appealing to all potential buyers.
- Additional living and entertaining space, so you can spend time with your family and friends while preparing and serving meals.
- Grilling outdoors is more convenient if you have everything in one place. Incorporate a food preparation area, storage for kitchen tools, running water and a place to sit, eat and relax (and maybe a refrigerator for a handy cold beer or bottle of wine).
- And, they are very popular. Built-in BBQs and kitchens are our most requested patio feature.
Outdoor Kitchen Customization Options
Your layout can be customized to fit your home & lifestyle. Start with your grill and add on additional features that meet your needs and budget. choose from sinks, warming drawers, outdoor refrigerators, door & drawer storage, garbage collection, prep surface, cocktail stations and more.
Our landscape experts will help you with the multitude of options that come with designing an outdoor kitchen or room:
- Covered, uncovered or retractable awning
- Appliance choices
- Counter tops in natural stone or granite
- Length, size & accessibility
With all these great options, your outdoor kitchen will soon become your favorite “room” in the house.
Earthworks Landscaping has designed and installed everything from simple small-space grills with counter top surrounds to elaborate full-featured rooms with all the modern conveniences. With over 10 years in landscape construction in the Burlington and Oakville area, we have the expertise to make your project a worry-free, outdoor oasis.
Ready to start your project? Book a consultation online or call us at 905.638.0790.
We will arrange for one of our landscaping specialists to visit your property. We will discuss your vision and collect the information we require to provide you with an estimate.